What you can expect
Anyone with a camera can capture a moment in time – I will help you tell your STORY.
I take the time to step out from behind the camera to learn more about what makes you unique.
I have over 10 years experience in the wedding/event industry so I know trust, reliability and integrity are fundamentals to creating happy memories with you.
Heirlooms are priceless, so quality is non-negotiable.
A QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHER
I’m proud to be in the TOP 3 rated photography business across London
WHY I DO IT?
During my childhood, my father made a set of family albums. His camera came out for every milestone event; birthdays, Christmas, school events and family holidays. Now, every time we get together for a special family occasion, the albums come out and we take a trip down memory lane. For those few hours, those albums bring my family closer together…like magic!
This is the reason why I believe so strongly in making memories precious and why I love helping my clients create their own legacy. If you would like to know more, and see a few photos, please read on:
As a person:
- I am the wife to an internationally-rated chess player, brilliant banker and spreadsheet extraordinaire.
- I am an adventurer at heart – I have visited over 40 countries in my life time.
- In my spare time, I enjoy gemmology, astro-photography and travelling to far-away places.
As a Business Woman:
- I’m ambitious, confident and ready for just about anything. Bring it on!
- Making sure my clients are well looked after is my first priority.
- Running a business is a lifestyle choice, and one of the best decisions I ever made. It’s been a life-changing experience.
As a Photographer:
- When I hold my camera, I feel empowered.
- I have been called a Ninja, Dynamo and Silent Assassinby my clients. Being 4 ft 11″, I can move around quickly and quietly, without being seen.
- My top 5 extraordinary photography experiences are Gorillas in Rwanda, pink flamingos in Mexico, a hummingbird in Cuba, a lioness in the Masai Mara and the Northern Lights in Finland.
MY OWN MEMORIES
1969 – Adopted at 6 months old
1977 – 3 Siblings
2005 – Engaged in the Bahamas
2006 – Henweekend in Tallin
2006 – Married on 28 July!
2006 – Honeymoon in Peru
WHAT I OFFER
Whether it’s for business or private use, I can help you create quality images that will last forever.